Thursday, December 2, 2010

Most People Suck


On Thursday, December 24 a woman had came in to buy gift cards. She requested three $10 gift cards. I rang up the gift cards and the total came out to be $30.00. I asked her for the money and she stated that this card has only $19 and a couple cents on it. She then said that she will pay the rest with the money. I figured that she was giving me a rebate card so I told her that it might not work if I use the card first since she does not have enough money for it and that it might get declined. I told her that it would be better to use the cash first but she wanted to use what ever was left on the card up and not all of her cash. So I took the card and swiped it and it went through. It cashed out the $30. I told her that you must have more then $19 on it and then she stated what I meant that it cashed it out if she did not have $30 on her account. I told her that is how our credit system works and that I thought you were giving me a rebate card. She then stated that now she will have an over draft at her bank and that I owe her money now. I told her I cannot give you any money out of the drawer you must speak with my manager but she is not here. I told her I would call my manager and see what I can do. I was told to take her name and phone number down so I went back and asked her info. I told her that my manager will give you a call as soon as possible as it is Christmas. Yet she still demanded to speak with the manager. The phone rang so I told her that is the manager now so I went and took it and when I came out she was already gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment